The DCC Pro In-Vehicle DC-DC Battery Charger was developed for the purpose of charging and maintaining any auxiliary battery in an installation where the starting battery is used as the supply source. It has been designed for use in 4WDs, RVs, buses, coaches, caravans, campers or any vehicle with a 12VDC electrical system.
The DCC Pro is a highly innovative product with many unique features. It has the flexibility to adapt to almost any vehicle, old or new, simple or complex with or without an ECU controlled electrical system and even allows the operator monitor the charging status from the comfort of the cabin!
12 MONTHS MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY!
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The DCC Pro is built for our tough Australian conditions. Unlike many imported products, particularly those produced for the European market, it is designed to maintain output in the harshest of environments under the highest ambient temperatures.
The DCC Pro is a standalone power conversion device. It will manage a variety of different battery types according to their specific charging requirements. As no modification to the vehicle’s original wiring is required this ensures the manufacturer’s electrical system is not compromised in any way.
Following its release in 2015 the DCC Pro has enjoyed outstanding success in the overland vehicle market both in Australia and overseas. We are now pleased to introduce version 2.0 which features a number of functionality and performance upgrades offering even greater ‘value for money’ than the original.
• MORE PROTECTION Over-Voltage and reverse polarity protection on all Power Input Terminals.
• SOLAR CHARGING Make the most of the DCC Pro’s 25 amp output. Input wattage is now unlimited. The device itself regulates the output current which is limited to 25 Amps maximum with 3 stage charging from solar.
• CHARGING STAGE MEMORY A 30 minute ‘short stop’ timer has now been implemented. If the charge cycle is interrupted the DCC will resume as before providing it is within 30 minutes.
• PROVEN CHARGING Updated charging algorithms with new boost, absorption and float voltages.
• LiFePO4 BMS CHARGING Now incorporates Constant Current (CC) boost and Constant Voltage (CV) curve for boost and absorption stages for LiFePO4 batteries (with built in BMS only).
• LONGER CABLE 4 metre lead as standard with the retail kit.
• MORE INFORMATION Display now shows input type DC (main) or PV (solar) and charging stage. Alternate screen shows battery type.
WHY CHOOSE OFFROAD LIVING?
Shipping included Australia wide, including tracking
AUSSIE FAMILY OWNED & RUN
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
No cost for shipping with warranty repairs or 30 day returns
24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Support provided any day, any time that you need