Join the team!
Turn your passion into a career!
SALES & TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
Offroad Living is a family owned and operated business established in 2012, providing specialist 12v product and installation solutions to the 4wd, caravan, camping, marine, mining and defence industries.
We are a fast-growing business looking for an experienced Sales & Technical Specialist. Located in Wangara WA, you will be working alongside an experienced and passionate team for which customer service, specialist 12v advice and quality workmanship are our highest priorities.
The Role: You will be required to converse with customers in store, online, via social media and over the phone. You will be advising customers on 12v / 24v equipment and accessories. You will need to have good working knowledge of mainstream brands of 12/24 volt accessories, including batteries (lithium and AGM), solar panels, inverters, ac & dc charging systems - further training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties will include:
· 12/24-volt equipment/accessory and installation advice
· Answering sales/technical phone calls, greeting customers, answering online queries (both via emails and social media channels)
· Sales of equipment and accessories
· Keeping store fully stocked and stock ordering from factory partners and suppliers
Essential Personal Requirements
· At least a basic working knowledge of 12/24 volt DC power requirements – we will train you on the rest
· Sales experience – ability to sell the right product first time (not just any product)
· Be able to learn on the job and take on new information quickly
· You must be able to converse with customers in a respectful and helpful manner and have great listening skills
· You will need to be able to work unsupervised, adhere to deadlines and complete all work to a high standard
· Have good basic computer skills and able to adapt to new computer systems and packages quickly.
· Handling cash/eftpos payments and deposits
Benefits and perks
We are offering the following:
· Great hourly rate based on experience
· Flexibility around family/personal commitments
· The opportunity to get in at the ground level of this fast-growing business and work with a team that use and understand the products we make and sell
· Cost price 12v products for your own personal/family use
· Previous work in the automotive/caravan or solar industry (but not essential)
· Experience with designing or installing 12v / 24v systems
· Trade/tool experience
· The ability to problem solve and think outside the box
· Personal camping/caravanning/4wd'ing experience
You will be required to work Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend work may be required for trade shows 2-3 times per year.
We operate as a smoke free workplace for the health and wellbeing of all our employees.
Interested? Send through a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com