Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Chargers
Projecta 25A 5 Stage Intelli-charge 9-32V Lithium Dual Battery Charger IDC25L
AllSpark 100ah 12v Lithium Battery LiFePO4 & Projecta IDC25L DCDC Charger Combo
AllSpark 100ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery, RedArc BCDC1225D Charger AND Victron BMV-712 - CONTACT US FOR PRICING
AllSpark 100ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery (Jump Start Capable 200/500A) AND RedArc BCDC1225D Charger
Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Chargers
When you’re living off-road and away from reliable power sources, dependable battery power is essential if you want more than very basic living. That’s combined with the ability to charge your batteries quickly, safely and effectively so you have as much power as you need for as long as possible.
Choosing the Best Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Charger
Battery technology has developed quickly in recent years, so some batteries are more reliable, safer to charge and use and have much greater capacity than previously. Along with that, lithium iron phosphate battery chargers have kept pace so there’s plenty of choice to achieve the results you need. AllSpark batteries are the market leader in Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries in Australia with reliability and performance you can trust for years to come.
Why a Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Charger is the Best Choice
Ideally, you want to get the best battery you can and also acquire a charger that’s suitable for that specific battery chemistry. At present, that means going for an AllSpark lithium iron phosphate battery charger or LiFePO4 battery charger because these give by far the best performance and efficiency.
A lead-acid battery that’s used in motor vehicles is design for large very short bursts of power to start your engine and isn’t ideal for powering camping and caravanning devices that require lower rates of current but over much longer timeframes. Lithium iron phosphate batteries are far superior to those containing lead acid or lithium cobalt oxide which contain toxic and hazardous chemicals and are relatively unsafe for large-scale camping use or inside vehicles with low thermal stability, limited load capabilities, slower efficiency and shorter life spans.
The battery of choice these days is a lithium iron phosphate battery that has numerous advantages over other battery types. These include:
- a long life, typically up to 2,000 cycles of full discharge and recharge before capacity drops to 80%
- a range of cell sizes from 5ah to over 1000ah
- faster and more efficient charging and avoidance of damage due to protection against over-charging
- safe performance, including at high temperatures
- high energy density
- consistency of performance and stable discharge voltage
- high capacity and high power delivery.
Using a Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Charger
All the lithium iron phosphate battery chargers we sell are high quality and offer the best performing battery chargers in Australia. Your main task when choosing a suitable lithium iron phosphate battery charger is to get one that has the optimal capacity, which largely depends on the size of the battery you intend to charge. This, in turn, depends on the equipment you want to power and the length of time this is needed.
The size of the lithium iron phosphate battery charger you need depends on a number of factors:
- the required charge current, which should be between one fifth and one third of the battery’s capacity in Ah; any higher charge current will reduce longevity (cycle life) and may damage the battery
- whether you need to be able to adjust the current and voltage settings
- if the battery pack has fast charging cells so that it can withstand high charge currents
- whether you are charging from mains (AC power) or from solar, wind or alternator (DC Power)
Questions About Our Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Chargers?
Units with fast charging capability can recharge a battery in less than one hour, but keep in mind this will reduce cycle life. Our lithium iron phosphate battery chargers are used by businesses and the general public alike, providing superb charging performance that is both stable and reliable.