Combine the power of a 100ah AllSpark lithium battery with a 1225D RedArc Battery Charger along with an ePro+ Enerdrive monitor for your complete power system!
BUNDLE AND SAVE $XXXX (AllSPark LiFePO4 rrp. $1149, 1225D RedArc rrp. $609.10, ePro+ Enerdrive monitor rrp. $)
***Supplied FREE is a 2B&S Negative Cable for shunt connection AND 2 x Bussman Midi Fuse Holders with fuses.***
4 Year Manufacturers Warranty
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Benefits of the AllSpark LiFePO4 batteries include:
can be discharged safely by 80%, meaning that the 100ah is equivalent to around 160Ah AGM discharged to 50%
Rapid Charge - in a hurry? The AllSpark LiFePO4 100ah battery will take up to 100A to charge in record time
weigh less than half the weight of an equivalent AGM. This means they're taking up less space and less weight, which are always at a premium when you're camping and caravanning!
Maintenance free with 2000+ life cycles at 80% depth of discharge, this battery is the perfect option for those serious about 4WDing, camping or caravanning.
175A continuous/320A surge: an exclusive BMS, developed by Offroad Living, this battery allows for the running of a 2000W inverter on a single battery.
2 Year Warranty
The ePRO PLUS is Enerdrive's latest generation, highly advanced battery monitor. It consists of an intelligent shunt and a remote control display unit. The shunt has a Grid Optimized footprint for perfect integration with our DC Modular products.
shows the true state of charge of your battery system
- monitor up to three battery banks
- inputs for battery bank 2 and 3 can also be configured for other purposes, like mid-point voltage measurement, keyswitch input, setup lock or backlight control
measure DC currents up to 600Amps (500Amp continuous) and voltages up to 70Vdc
- monitors any lead- or lithium based battery from 12V up to 48V
- quick installation, requiring only one supply wire to the intelligent shunt base and a single ‘QuickLink’ cable between the shunt base and the control/display unit (CDU). Additionally, the battery minus cable must be interrupted in order to insert the shunt into the high current circuit. The fused supply wire and the QuickLink cable are both included in the package, avoiding the need for a separate connection kit.
2 Year Warranty
The REDARC BCDC1225D In-vehicle Battery Charger is the next generation in REDARC's DC to DC charging technology, with additional features that make it the most advanced dual battery charger on the market.
Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator
- charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously
- built-in 'Green Power Priority' will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator
- suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems
- works with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
The BCDC1225D features the same patented charging profiles as it’s predecessor along with a new lithium charging profile making the unit suitable for charging AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries.
For most applications, the BCDC1225D is suitable for battery bank sizes of 75-200AH. For higher capacity needs of over 200AH, REDARC recommends the BCDC1240D (check other listings in Offroad Living store).
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.