NOT ALL ANDERSON CONNECTORS ARE MADE THE SAME!!
AS WITH MUCH OF THE ALLSPARK BRAND, THESE 50A CONNECTORS WERE BORN OUT OF A FRUSTRATION WITH SUB-STANDARD "CHEAPIES".
Jason (developer of AllSpark) was not happy with the connectors he was purchasing, so set about sourcing his own, made to his high specifications.
- Available in 2 packs or 10 packs each with a choice of 3 contact sizes,
- 6 AWG - suitable for 6 to 16 gauge wire;
- 8 AWG - suitable for 8 to 16 gauge wire;
- 10-12 AWG - suitable for 10 to 16 gauge wire
- Extremely tight tolerances
- Tested for 10000 cycles
- Rated to 600V DC
- Made from high grade polycarbonate resins
- Stainless steel retention springs
- Silver plated copper alloy contacts - meaning low resistance connection
These connectors will not wiggle loose over corrugations, they will lock in tight and stay connected.
CONTACT US FOR BULK PRICING
Shipping included Australia wide, including tracking
No cost for shipping with warranty repairs or 30 day returns
Support provided any day, any time that you need